Nice that you visit our site. Please indicate here which cookies we may place. The necessary cookies do not collect personal data. The other cookies help us to improve the site and your visitor experience. They also help us to inform you about our products. Are you going for an optimally working website including all the benefits? Then tick all the boxes!
These inductors are made from a special coil (thermoplastic coil). An additional layer of varnish is melted on the wire during or after the coiling procedure using hot air or a current impulse. This effect is comparable to impregnation under vacuum. This coiling technique achieves a vibration free inductor coiling.
This coil type is suited for even the most demanding applications at an excellent price / performance.
- Wire: Ø 1,00mm
- Conductor: 99.99% Oxygen-Free Copper
- Insulation: Type V Enamel
- Bobbin material: ABS
- Dimensional stability (Shape retention): 85ºC
- Inductance values tested at: 1 kHz/25oC
- Inductance tolerance: +/-5%
- Connecting leads: 50mm (Insulated 20mm minimum)
- Core Type: Bar core
- Core material: Grain oriented silicon iron laminations