Nice that you visit our site. Please indicate here which cookies we may place. The necessary cookies do not collect personal data. The other cookies help us to improve the site and your visitor experience. They also help us to inform you about our products. Are you going for an optimally working website including all the benefits? Then tick all the boxes!
A coil with very extreme power handling, consisting of granular aligned silicon sheet iron with high saturation current. Best for professional use. Applications: High power systems such as in-car hi-fi or PA systems. These high-power-handling inductors offer extremely low distortion, well below 0.1% at their rated power, typically 0.01% - 0.05% (100 Hz - 5KHz).
- Conductor: 99.99% Oxygen-free Copper.
- Round enamelled wire.
- Insulation: Type V Enamel.
- Bobbin material: Polyamid
- Dimensional stability: 85°C.
- Inductance values tested at 1KHz / 25°C
- Inductance tolerance: +/- 5%.
- Connecting leads: 50mm; last 20mm left uninsulated.
- Core type: Bar-core made from grain-oriented silicon