Nice that you visit our site. Please indicate here which cookies we may place. The necessary cookies do not collect personal data. The other cookies help us to improve the site and your visitor experience. They also help us to inform you about our products. Are you going for an optimally working website including all the benefits? Then tick all the boxes!
These Transformer-core inductors are impregnated in Polyurethane resin as a protection against corrosion as well as to attenuate vibration of the coil-windings. They offer high power handling, very low dc resistance as well as the most favourable saturation characteristics.
- Conductor: 99.99% Oxygen-free Copper.
- Round enamelled wire.
- Insulation: Type V Enamel.
- Bobbin material: ABS (Plastic)
- Dimensional stability: 85°C.
- Inductance values tested at 1KHz / 25°C
- Inductance tolerance: +/- 3%.
- Connecting leads: 150mm
- Core type: High quality E type grain oriented silicon iron laminations.