ELTIM High-End modular power amps
Our ELTIM High-End modular built power amplifier modules appear to be able to compete even with highest quality brands. This statement is not coming from us but from numerous people who listened to it. Several of them are highly regarded (mostly Dutch) audio entrepeneurs. Their opinion means a lot to us and we hope also to you. You can read their remarks on a special page. For Duch or German remarks, change the language to yours after you entered this reaction page.
We made our High-End amps modules in a modular way. This means that you can build about any amolifier you have in mind.
- Voltage stage modules, transferring the input signal capable to drive the also required Current Stage (CS) modules
- Current Stage modules receive signals from any VS-module and provide the high speaker currents
- Power Supply modules provide the required symmetrical power from the net grid.
- Optional Voltage Regulator module, providing regulated voltages to a VS-module.
- Optional in/out modules, for minimum wiring required and/or for balanced inputs.
- Optional Mosfet power banks for increasing the power capability of a CS-module.
We read that some people believe that a VS module is a preamplifier module. This is not the case,
a VS and CS module form together a complete power amplifier module system, divided in two parts.
While doing so, our amps perform as they do ashtonishing well as noted by more and more people.
CS-80 LEX16 mounted to the heatsink
On top of that (not visible) VS-20 input module
In front a PS-80 power supply
On that module a VR board is placed
At the left side even a balanced input module is mounted.
All without any wiring required, except for the transformer.